Friday, December 15, 2006

Our Current Situation

The photo below was taken on a cruise to Alaska in August 2004. We have always wanted to visit this awesome state, and it was in celebration of my (Jim's) retirement. I served as a Senior Landscape Architect and Project Manager with the California State Park System for over 28 years. I am now spending my days munching on grandchildren (My favorite pastime), working with a para-church missions group, remodeling our old house, constructing an 1115 sq/ft addition to the house, working part time as a handyman/electrician, working part time as a customer service representative for a flooring company, doing general maintenance and clean-up around the property, sitting in the spa, and of course making regular trips to the Chiropractor......just to name a few. Jan hasn't retired yet. She keeps saying "next year"....I'm not holding my breath. She loves her job anyway, praise the Lord.

No comments: